Linggo, Hulyo 31, 2011

I miss you... I miss US. :'(

I don't give up easily, I fight for what I want. It takes a lot for me to actually give up on something or someone.I can't just throw away all the hard work and time I put into it. I can't give up because times are hard, especially If that person means so much to me. I keep fighting for what I want until I can't fight anymore, until giving up is the only option left. :(







I wish I had the guts to walk away from what we had. But I can't because I know you won't come after me, and that's what hurts the most. :(



I can't.. :(  because sometimes, all you can do is hold on, no matter how painful it's gonna be, because you know it's more painful when you lose it.

but you know what? I'm still being optimistic, that everything will be fine no matter how long will it takes.. I'm willing to wait. because that's how much I love you. 

"Sometimes you have to test someone not because you don't trust them but to see how much they're willing to prove they love you." - then I'll prove it to you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento