Miyerkules, Setyembre 21, 2011

CONFUSED.

             That's what I feel right now.. few days from now I'm getting a year older again. I'm still thinking what will happen to me in the future.. where will I be 2 years from now? am I still happy being an spontaneous person?

             Time is running so fast that I think I can't compete with it. I still have so much plans for my self.. for my family.. and with him. I don't know where to start. I want every person around me are happy. but how can I do that if I myself is not sure if I'm still happy?

            At my age right now. I'm still not satisfied in all my accomplishments in life. I know I can do more. as I'm evaluating myself, I'm still in the stage of life were all materials things makes me happy. and I want to control it. 'coz I'm not getting any younger. I should be focusing in building a business on my own. and saving for myself in the future.

         I hope before that day comes, I'll know what I really want to do and where I want to be. but some things won't change for sure. I still want my family, friends and him beside me while I'm achieving my personal goals. :) more travel, more memories, more experience.. much love, good health for the people I love, more blessings! that's my birthday wish!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento